Friday, September 16, 2011

Finder: It Never Rains in Southern California

But it does drizzle a bit. I'm in SoCal right now following a lead. There was a news report on a small outbreak of unidentified influenza. Three deaths in two weeks. It might be nothing, but then again, it might be Something.

I thought the weather would be better here than the last place I was in (Chicago). It's supposed to be perpetually sunny here, but it was overcast when I arrived and it's been threatening to rain all day. It always bugs me when it only slightly drizzles -- make up your mind weather, rain or don't. I don't want to go out without an umbrella just to get stuck in the rain. (And no, I do not like pina coladas.)

Going to the hospital morgue now to check the patients that died. Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment