Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Welcome to Radio Free Phobos

We're here to talk about Them. You know Them. You may have seen Them or heard Them or felt Them. That's why you're here. That's why you're reading this.

Because you know you're not crazy. You can't be crazy. It's the world that's crazy, the world outside your window that doesn't make sense anymore. It doesn't make sense because of Them.

Who are They? Some call them Entities, Aspects, Embodiments. Others have a variety of names for them: Phobic Representational Entities or PREs, Boojums, Creepy Fuckers, even by the dull and, frankly, uninteresting name of Fears.

Me? I don't need to call them by any name. Just Them is fine.

I'll tell you about some of Them. What I know anyway. What I've read or heard or seen. I barely leave my house, but I still manage to find information about Them. They've gotten sloppy lately. Like they want us to know more about Them.

But that doesn't matter. All that matters is information. Fear is the mind-killer, as the saying goes. More information, less to fear.

I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment