Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hello There

I'm Finder. I'm that "freelance operative" TFR mentioned in the last post. What that basically means is that while he sits on his butt all day surfing the net, I courageously wander the world looking for weird things, strange events that might possibly be one of the Bugbears.

Yes, I call them Bugbears. Got a problem with that?

Anyway. I don't swear like TFR does. I also don't smoke or drink. What I do is find weird stuff. Sometimes it's a Bugbear, sometimes it's just weird without origin. But I find it. And I send my reports to TFR.

Why? Because it's fun. Yes, sometimes I come very close to death, but that's the point. I'm an adrenaline junkie.

Anyway, TFR gave me access to the blog, so I'll be posting occasionally, updating on what I'm doing or where I am. Mostly to give any readers a break from his filthy swearing.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment